In this free 30-minute webinar we will discuss the value of eye tracking-supported usability testing and how to incorporate it in your development process. You will also learn more about the Tobii UX Live solution and how you can use it yourself when testing web pages and software.
In this webinar you will learn more about:
- The value of usability testing and how to incorporate it in the development process.
- The benefits of eye tracking-enabled usability testing.
- How to set up and run a study using Tobii UX Live.
- Overview of the Tobii UX Live solution.
- Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions via chat after the webinar.
Audience and prerequisites:
This webinar is open to anyone who wants to learn more about the Tobii UX Live solution and usability testing. Pre-registration is required.
About the instructors:
This webinar is taught by Johan Koch, product manager at Tobii Technology in Stockholm, Sweden, and Tommy Strandvall, global training manager at Tobii Technology in Stockholm, Sweden.
Dates and registration:
Date & time: Friday, September 20, 2013, at 17:00pm Sydney time
Registration: Pre-registration is mandatory: Click here to register.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!