Our next training course is running next month!
27 April 2012. 9.30am to 4.30pm, 301, 15 Lime Street, King Street Wharf, Sydney NSW 2000
$595 + gst (lunch provided)
Book usability testing training now by emailing jbreeze@ObjectiveDigital.com
Do you want to learn about usability testing, what it involves and how to do it?
Gain confidence in usability testing through our hands-on, interactive course on usability testing.
During our one-day interactive usability testing course you will:
- Learn what’s involved in usability testing
- Grow your understanding of usability and its heuristics
- Find out how to plan for a usability test and recruit the right respondents
- Learn how to prepare a testing script
- Discover how to run a testing session
- Understand how to evaluate results and report on usability testing tests
- Learn more about the logistics and technologies of usability testing
- Be given guidelines and tips for successful testing
- Receive templates that cover each of the steps involved in usability testing.
To put into practice what you learn, you’ll complete a series of exercises throughout the day ranging from how to plan a testing script to uncovering usability issues. At the end of the day you will moderate your own usability test and aso be a participant of one.
You will leave the course having gained a deeper understanding of how to plan, prepare, run, analyse and report on usability testing whether this is in a management capacity role or actually running usability testing yourself.
You will also be provided with a usability testing course pack that holds all the templates and materials you will need to run your own sessions.
Our usability testing course has a maximum of 12 participants to keep it interactive, fun and informal.
Who should attend:
- Web developers
- Business analysts
- Online communications managers
- IT and web managers
- Online content owners and creators
- Project managers
The workshop fee will include morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. The workshop will be held at 301, 15 Lime St, Sydney from 9.30am to 4.30pm.