We are looking for an enthusiastic User Experience Consultant in Sydney! We can sponsor overseas applicants.
Are you a user advocate and can you think creatively about design and business problems?
Please send firstname.lastname@example.org your LinkedIn profile and examples of your work!
In the role of User Experience Consultant you will be accountable for the delivery of User Centred Design and Eye Tracking Usability Testing projects across clients in Finance, Government and eCommerce.
- 5+ years experience in user experience and usability consulting
- Strategic thinking and creativity
- Strong business and interpersonal skills
- Highly competent at all aspects of User Centred Design Experience:
- User Research,
- Information Architecture,
- Transactional Wireframe Design,
- Eye Tracking and
- Usability Testing
- Tertiary qualification in HCI, Psychology or Social Science
- Highly competent researcher: Ability to lead interviews, workshops and testing sessions
- Analytical thinker with excellent writing skills.
At Objective Digital, we encourage and value the contributions provided by our staff, and offer a dynamic, flexible and satisfying working environment. This role provides an exciting opportunity to join a company that is leading the way in the latest user centred design and usability testing techniques, to improve the customer experience across a broad range of digital applications.