I’m chairing an AIMIA event – Digital Future: Creating a Customer-centred Culture on Thursday, 24th Feb, 2011.
I’ve chaired a few of these forums before and thought it was time to really shake things up a bit and actually teach businesses how to build a customer centred culture. It’s not easy, and I have bought together 4 of the best from the biggest media companies, banks, Government departments and telcos in Australia and The World.
- Chris Khalil, Director of User Experience, News Digital Media
- Rod Farmer, Director – Research & Strategy, Mobile Experience (prev of Hutchison Telecoms)
- Ian Muir, Chief Experience Officer, Westpac
- Faruk Avdi, Online Communication Manager, NSW Dept of Education and Training
They will share with you the ups and downs of CX in modern businesses. Providing frameworks and examples of how you can manage this transition for yourself, no matter the size of your business.
24 February | Sydney
Many businesses are beginning to understand the value of involving customers in the digital design process. However, changing a business culture is not easy, it requires a thoughtful strategy, creative thinking and patience.
Many organisations have fully come to terms with this reality and, over time, have created entire customer centred design teams that not only focus on digital projects, but even have pivotal roles in new product design.
Come to AIMIA’s next Customer Experience Forum and learn from large and small organisations that are successfully making this transition.
- The pitfalls of running a customer experience team
- How to convince the executive of the value of changing the business processes at the centre of digital design
- What to do when you can’t find customer experience staff
- What customer experience techniques to use in different situations
- Balancing the needs of technology and business
- Leveraging customer centred design across platforms
- Customer centred product design.
Date: Thursday, 24th February 2011
Venue: KPMG Auditorium
Address: 10 Shelley Street, Sydney
09:30am Registration & networking
10:00am Forum begins
11:00am Moderated Q&A discussion
12:00pm Forum ends
Early Bird Special (ends February 17th)
$75 AIMIA Member
Standard Price (starts February 18th)
$85 AIMIA Member
(All prices are GST inclusive)