Marrying business systems with the way your users think
All too often when implementing online strategies customer experience and business needs get “Lost In Translation”
Over the last 10 years organisations have invested heavily to provide online access to their back-end systems and data.
Websites have evolved from simple brochure-ware and consumer facing ecommerce systems, to enterprise applications with multiple presentation layers and integration points.
In this competitive, intermediated world a failure to give users what they want, in a way that makes sense to them, can directly affect the bottom line.
Join us for an informative and lively panel discussion aimed at empowering your business made up of experts who have recent experience in delivering online enterprise applications.
You will discover how to:
- Effectively engage your business stakeholders, users, marketing and technical teams at all stages in the process.
- Leverage your in-house business experts and enterprise development skills while still providing engaging user experiences.
- Rapidly develop and deploy enterprise applications that users love by adopting the best of web 2.0, agile, user centred design and enterprise methodologies.
Using these approaches you can maximise the effectiveness of your existing team and ensure the successful translation from business to technology – resulting in systems that deliver the best user experience and value for money.
To attend this event please register now
Location – Kent Street Living Room
City Hotel, Cnr Kent St & King St
Sydney City, 2000
- Unlimited Tea and Coffee
- Fresh Juices
- Fruit Salad
- Bircher Muesli
- Fresh Toasted Croissants (various fillings)
- Cooked Breakfast (to order)
If you have any questions or would like further information please call 0410 410 494 or email email@example.com